Step 1 in making over the master was replacing the cases for our regular pillows. I found a blue and white twin sheet in Logan’s mom’s stash. Perfect to keep the projects under budget.
What you’ll need:
1. Fold your fabric in half right sides together. Put your pillow on the fold.
2. Cut the fabric to 1″ wider than the pillow and 8″ longer.
3. Sew 1/2″ seam along the bottom and long side of the fabric.
4. Press 1/2″ along the top. Then fold down another 3 1/2″ and press.
5. Sew along the pressed edge.
Note: to do this with a twin sheet, cut the sheet in half lengthwise. Then cut the length 4″ longer than the pillow. Use the top edge of the sheet to skip steps 3 and 4.
Super easy for a quick change!