Thanks to Kristy from Bliss (http://bliss-athome.com/) for a nomination for One Lovely Blog Award! Bliss is all about DIY projects for the home. Spray paint, beautiful patterns, and inexpensive projects… what more could you want!
Rules of acceptance:
*Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
*Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
*Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
*Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
7 Things About Me:
1. My mom tried to teach me to sew in middle school. I threw the jumper we were making across the room…I’ve come so far since then!
2. I hate bugs. Which makes gardening interesting sometimes.
3. Someday I hope to write a children’s’ book.
4. I’m afraid of heights, but I still want to go zip lining through the Amazon.
5. I’m a firm believer in “you should only run if you’re being chased.”
6. I’ve visited 24 states… only 26 to go.
7. My favorite type of ice cream is vanilla. Plain, I know, but so versatile!
*I was going to write that Logan and Emily are the loves of my life, but that’s not really unknown!
Blogs I Nominate:
1. Make It and Love It
2. Kojo Designs
3. Budget Wise Home
4. This Big Oak Tree
5. Pillows A-La-Mode
6. Chef In Training
7. Chocolate Covered Katie
8. Michelle’s Tasty Creations and Crafty Ideas
9. I Heart Organizing
10. A Mom’s Impression
11. High Heels and Hot Deals
12. What the Teacher Wants
13. Step Into 2nd Grade With Mrs. Lemons
14. Grade 2 Happenings
15. Clutter Free Classrooms