I saw this picture on Pinterest on a way to make little flowers and thought it would be a perfect as a headband.
Based on the picture, I sort of made it up as I went!
What you’ll need:
*felt (time to raid the scrap box!)
1. Cut a circle of felt. Cut a the circle into a spiral shape. Cut a scalloped edge on one side of the spiral.
2. Starting with the center, wrap and glue. Be careful not to burn your fingers on the hot glue!
3. Glue the beads in the center of your flower.
4. Cut a small piece of felt to act as your base to attach the other flowers. Glue your flowers onto the cardboard. Add some leaves.
5. Measure your sweet one’s head. Sew your elastic slightly smaller than her head.
6. With another small piece of felt, create a loop on the back. This is so you can slide your clippy barrette through. That way you can use the same band of elastic for multiple flowers!