There are tons and tons of cute Valentine’s Day ideas out there. Seriously, thousands. And they’re lighting up Pinterest right now. So I narrowed it down to my top 10 favorite ideas for this Valentine’s Day. And, there’s still over a week before the 14th, so there’s still time!
1. Paper Heart Wreath by The Hybrid Chick (this has to be first, because I actually did it!)
3. Valentine Jelly Pops by Taste for Adventure
4. Ruffled Heart Dress by Make It and Love It
5. Monster Shirt by Make It and Love It
6. Floating Heart Wall Art by Making Home Base
7. Lots of Little Hearts by Real Life, One Day at a Time
9. Cake Cookies by Taste and Tell
10. Felt Heart Bookmark by The DIY Dreamer
*I also found this cute idea from Daisy Pink Cupcake where you fill 2 dozen balloons and write one reason why you love your husband in each one. So. sweet.
What other projects or recipes do you use for Valentine’s Day?